READY to help you meet your Real Estate Goals!
On duty as your partner to buy or sell your home....
- ...To explain the entire process from "A to Z"
- ...To help you find the "right" home for the needs of your family!
- ...To find the right buyer for your home through strong marketing and regularly scheduled open houses.
- ...To support the process through impressive Coldwell Banker marketing
- ...To be a strong negotiator for you in the process
- ...To provide you with support throughout the process-from start to finish!
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
We hired Debbie Toppan as a broker to help us find a two family house to buy in Arlington. She found one that we liked and helped us with the whole process: financing, closing, dealing with 5 difficult sellers and everything went smoothly. She handled it very professionally even that the property was out of her territory. We remodeled the apartments and I hired …
- Effie & Ted Pesiridis , Client
We both want you to know how happy we are with the new house. We could thank you a million times over for your help, suggestions, counseling, real estate knowledge, knowledge of the surrounding towns, the plethora of pros and cons you discussed with us, and your keen eye regarding what was worth looking at, what was not, and the pitfalls. Unlike other brokers, you were …
-Kim and Joe, Client
We both want you to know how happy we are with all your help in selling our home in Weston. We could thank you a million times over for your help, suggestions, counseling and real estate knowledge that you discussed with us, including your keen eye regarding what to do to prepare our home for sale, including sellers pitfalls. Unlike other brokers, you were interested in …
-Kim and Joe..sellers, Client
Debbie Toppan went above and beyond to help my wife and me search for the right house. We spent four years on our search within a fifteen-mile radius of Lexington. Debbie was extremely knowledgeable and patient during our hunt. She never pressured us to buy, or got frustrated with figuring out what exactly we wanted. This was very much appreciated. While my wife and I …
-Nan and Peter Schulz, Client