Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
426 Boston Post Rd
Weston, MA 02493
EXPERIENCED BUYER AGENT OR SELLER'S AGENT...As a full-time broker and long-time resident of Metrowest, I love helping my clients buy or sell their home! We form a partnership to ensure your objectives are met as quickly as possible. Please call me for answers to your real estate questions! I look forward to talking with you.
- Experienced Buyer's Agent or Listing Agent-Metro-west and Boston area
- Joined Coldwell Banker in 2001
- "Helpful advice in terms of price negotiation and other issues...."
- "Hard work, professionalism, committed to achieving results...."
- Sales management at Gillette, Gibson Greetings, Western Publishing
- Previews Property Specialist
- Presidents' Circle-Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Sterling Society-Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Buyer Agency Training and Experience; Extensive Listing Experience
- GREB, MA, and National Real Estate Association member
Education & Certification
- American Real Estate Academy
- NAR At Home with Diversity Training
- B.A. English - University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- M. Education - Northeastern Univ
- American Red Cross Blood Donor
- UMASS Alumni volunteer
- WGBH volunteer
- Rivers School Sages and Seekers
- Volunteer Weston Council on Aging
International Presidents' Circle
"We both want you to know how happy we are with the new house. We could thank you a million times over for your help, suggestions, counseling, real estate knowledge, knowledge of the surrounding towns, the plethora of pros and cons you discussed with us, and your keen eye regarding what was worth looking at, what was not, and the pitfalls. Unlike other brokers, you were interested in the house fitting us, us fitting the house, and our ultimate happiness. Your knowledge of the town of Weston and the ever-important location, location, location, including the neighborhood, and neighbors, and the ever important property resale, (which was something we often did not consider), we couldn't have had a better person in our corner. You were a constant asset to us throughout the process. The many months, the number of houses we viewed, and the contrasting and comparing was arduous, but your professionalism and feel for Real Estate brought us to the finish line, and the home purchase! Thank you!"
-Kim and Joe, Client
" We hired Debbie Toppan as a broker to help us find a two family house to buy in Arlington. She found one that we liked and helped us with the whole process: financing, closing, dealing with 5 difficult sellers and everything went smoothly. She handled it very professionally even that the property was out of her territory. We remodeled the apartments and I hired brokers from that town to rent them but nothing happened and again gave the listing to Debbie and she rented it. She worked very closely with co-brokers and texted us before every showing. She got us the best tenants possible. We then gave her another property to rent, and she rented it while on vacation and again we love the tenants. She is a very nice person to work with, friendly, professional, polite and gets the work done. We will definitely hire her again for any of our real estate needs. She is second to none. Thank you Debbie, "
- Effie & Ted Pesiridis , Client